Technical Fuses

Currently reading:
Technical Fuses

adidas

Hi, my first post :D

Now, my heater stopped working the other day (typical in this weather), I replaced the fuse but as soon as I turned the key it blew! I put another fuse in and this blew! Does anyone know what the correct amp is for the heater in the sei? Its number 23 or 24 in the fuse box.

Why would it keep blowing all the time? Thanx for any help [:eek:)]<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS">

Vrooooooooooooooom Vrooooooooooooooom

Its the heater one which blows the fuse. The rest are ok. Anyone know what amp the heater one is supposed to be? :D

fiats are faster than you think! :)

When I looked in my sei fusebox I noticed that the airbag fuse place is empty of a fuse (no 23 in the fusebox) Could this be why my heater fuse keeps blowing? Should there be a fuse in that space and if so what amp?[?]

fiats are faster than you think! :)

There should only be a fuse in the airbag fuse if ur car is fitted with an air bag, some sei's weren't. If it hasn't got a fuse in it then i'd be concerned as to why the old owner took it out! possibly to scam it through the MOT, as a car with an airbag warning light on won't pass!! This shouldn't have any effect on ur heater though mate

Back