General Fuse 11 on a 2.8jtd ducato

Currently reading:
General Fuse 11 on a 2.8jtd ducato

DennyI

The speedometer and odometer do not work, the engine warning light glows red and the injection heater light flashes. The 15 amp fuse 11 in the main fuse box keeps blowing. Anybody have any ideas? or sugestions as to where I could get a circuit diagram for the 2005 jtd model.

Thanks for that I have got a copy and will see what happens.

I took the van, manual and a load of stuff off the forum to an auto electrician and found that the oil vapour heater was the problem, one is on order for about £30.00. This would seem to be a fairly common problem and checking this out before any thing else could save a lot of unnesscessary expens. I have already changed the speedo sensor on the gearbox and the main fuse box. various garages wanted to either remove the gearbox to check the drive insideor to replace the injectors. Thanks for the help.

I've had this same problem. Engine ran fine, so drove home without issues on my long trip from Switzerland home (NL). Also saved about 800km on the odometer....

Coming home, followed this forum's great advice. Removing the plug from the heater solved the problem.

I have read on similar posts, that the heater is only really necessary for very cold weather, and could be left disconnected.

Still, I would prefer to replace the heater.

Have now spent hours browsing through the ePer, but can't find the part.

Is there anyone who can help me along? The part can easily be found in the eLearn under "o007"

Back