General Funny noises comming from ventilation

Currently reading:
General Funny noises comming from ventilation

yarre

On the Seicento Sporting.....

The ventilaton produces funny noice, especially when is on max position. I guess that might be a dirt stucked in the ventilator fan, or maybe the bearing in the fan (if any) is doing this.
How can I take the ventilator fan? From the inside and take the dashboard out (hope not:eek: ) or, from the engine side?
Have somebody solved this problem before?

Yarre
Skopje, Macedonia

Last edited:
Assuming you have a Cinq, the fan motor is part of the heater assembly so you need to remove the battery, remove the cover over the heater assembly, remove the instrument cover, undo the bolts inside and those under the bonnet and pull the whole assembly out.

However, if you are lucky you will remove the bulkhead cover and find a pile of leaves in the blower intake.

Cheers

D

rallycinq said:
Assuming you have a Cinq, the fan motor is part of the heater assembly so you need to remove the battery, remove the cover over the heater assembly, remove the instrument cover, undo the bolts inside and those under the bonnet and pull the whole assembly out.

However, if you are lucky you will remove the bulkhead cover and find a pile of leaves in the blower intake.

Cheers

D

We are talking about Seicento Sporting. Sorry I forgot to mention.

Last edited:
Back