General funny noise

Currently reading:
General funny noise

nathskiii

when i drive along at a speed of 70+ mph there is a tapping coming from behind the drivers seat to the left, and also when i turn a sharp left it taps, it is a very rapid tapping sound and if u feel the floor behind the seat you can feel it. it sounds like something is loose but i am unsure any ideas people?

anyfiing would be nice :D is a right pain in the ARSE!

when i drive along at a speed of 70+ mph there is a tapping coming from behind the drivers seat to the left, and also when i turn a sharp left it taps, it is a very rapid tapping sound and if u feel the floor behind the seat you can feel it. it sounds like something is loose but i am unsure any ideas people?

anyfiing would be nice :D is a right pain in the ARSE!

You could always not do over 70mph?

try gently applying the handbrake to see if it ceases, i have a constant noise to rear right, due to dirty brake pad

this is a curios one:confused: the only thing under car at that point is the exhaust, is it secured etc, take a look under the vehicle. noise does travel along the car remember so it could realy be anything:confused:...take somebody along with you &let him hear whats what:D

Handbreak cables cometimes start making tapping noises, then they break and require replacing

Back