fun thing to do

Currently reading:
fun thing to do

sportincinq

Last night i was sat in mcdonalds and i came across the brown trays they hav and i wounderd wot it would be like on the rear wheels of my cinq. ive bin told its bin done b.4 but id not herd of it. anyway i went onto an empty car park and put the trays on. I kidd u not its the most fun ive ever had in my life. i got a few pics and vids as soon as i get them uploaded ill post them on..:D

sportincinq said:
Last night i was sat in mcdonalds and i came across the brown trays they hav and i wounderd wot it would be like on the rear wheels of my cinq. ive bin told its bin done b.4 but id not herd of it. anyway i went onto an empty car park and put the trays on. I kidd u not its the most fun ive ever had in my life. i got a few pics and vids as soon as i get them uploaded ill post them on..:D

clever :rolleyes:

yeh apply the handbreak and make sure theres no lamposts about nor other cars i was professional about wot i did lmao :)

I hope it was a joke, if not we got the pot calling the kettle black (or whatever that saying is :eek: ) LOL

There was an XR2i at the local cruise the other week that did the tray thing until the cops came over.

Remember car parks count as the public highway so a passing copper could well put a stop to your fun............

thatsghetto.jpg

:nutter: :nutter:

ooooohh, so coooooooool NOT :bang: Talk about one brain cell short of a budgies arse!
Not only do i now have to tell my young uns to watch for idiots in cars when we walk across the car park to maccies, i now have to be even more vigilant for irresponsible pr*cks who have no control over their vehicle should the unforseen occur!:mad:
Obviously you think its big or you wouldnt have told us you did it!:nono:
Try acting your age not your shoe size!:shakehead Your attitude makes mine and most people on the forum sick!:tosser:

:life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :life:

Sorry mods but this made my blood boil, and for good reason too! Please delete if you feel you have to!

Last edited:
Me and a few mates did that in my mate Polo GTi

hahah, so funny tho!

Was a empty car park so it was kinda safe-ish-y. lol

But the ABS system wasnt to impressed!

"the front wheel are turning but the back one arent but im sensing vehicle speed??.............WARNING BULD ON!" hahahaha
I was so hoping it ****ed up!

turboned said:
dont bother, i've got yours already
manwthbg.jpg

No word of a lie, my eyes are pouring and ive got stitch through laughing!!
Turboned, if i ever meet you ill have to buy the first beers cos ive not laughed so much in years (honest). You are a true star!!!:D :D :D :D

Back