Technical Fuel pressur regulator

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel pressur regulator

What it’s seeing when it logs the code is either over pressure of under pressure not really any way of knowing without looking at live data of pressures , as you’ve already done the controller and I’m guessing the fuel filter also , the only items that remain are weak in tank pump ie not supplying sufficient flow and pressure under high fuel deman, air ingress under high demand or injector fault with should be visible from a leak off test .

Have sorted it new injectors, did a leak off test filled no 4 up in 42 seconds the rest weren't far behind.
new injectors fitted and stripped one of the thread on the fuel pressure rail,:mad:. so all the way to Essex to get 2nd hand one, fitted that runs OK just showing a fault with the MAF sensor open circuit, apart from that sorted.
so after all that i need to sell it as need a bigger van again :bang:

Hi,

what pressures should the live data show when cranking.

im getting a no start with
210 rpm
82 desired pressure
84 actual fuel pressure.

many thanks
The fuel suction valve : pressure regulator is located on the end of the pump with a 2 wire plug on it have you looked at live data for desired and actual fuel pressure ?

What it’s seeing when it logs the code is either over pressure of under pressure not really any way of knowing without looking at live data of pressures , as you’ve already done the controller and I’m guessing the fuel filter also , the only items that remain are weak in tank pump ie not supplying sufficient flow and pressure under high fuel deman, air ingress under high demand or injector fault with should be visible from a leak off test .
Where does the air ingress come from ?

Back