General fuel consumption

Currently reading:
General fuel consumption

cescalina

hi everyone, still havent gotten round to doing the radio but i think its going ahead in about 2 weeks once ive got everything and have some time. this might be a bit of a long shot but does anyone happen to know the average fuel consumption, ive been trying to google but just getting stats on the new pandas. mine is about 16 or 17 years old and a 750 (i dont know exact details cos i was very young when my parents bought it and its being passed on to me now for my erasmus year so im not that familiar with it yet!). Im trying to work out whether its worth my while signing up for a loyalty scheme that gives you points for the amount of petrol you buy, so even just a rough idea would be a great help! thanks xx

Bear in mind MEP`s Panda is an 1100 selecta (auto) on that site, so its a very rough guide.

It`ll roughly do 45mpg driven `normally` on a 50/50 mixture of off peek urban & motorway driving, however if your a fast driver, you`ll be constantly thrashing the nuts out of a 750 & you`ll get more like 25-30mpg (probably just before the head gasket or gearbox goes!).

Hi,

In mine I reckon on around 35-38 mpg around town, more on the motorway (probably high 40's so long as I'm not ragging it :)), but mine's got the 5 speed box, which helps a lot. My old 750 only had a 4 speed box and it was very busy on the motorway indeed.. probably no better economy than driving it around town.

Cheers,

Plug

Well we only just got Poppi (she is a 1000cc 4 speed) but we filled her up on Saturday and we have done about 200 miles on 5 of the 8 divisions on the fuel gague. This consists of town and motorways. So I would say about 40 mpg.

Manda our old panda was a 1000cc fuel injection model and returned 50 mpg regardless.

Bear in mind MEP`s Panda is an 1100 selecta (auto) on that site, so its a very rough guide.

It`ll roughly do 45mpg driven `normally` on a 50/50 mixture of off peek urban & motorway driving, however if your a fast driver, you`ll be constantly thrashing the nuts out of a 750 & you`ll get more like 25-30mpg (probably just before the head gasket or gearbox goes!).

My 750L returned same as Selecta around town and on dual carrageway. With a year of entheausiastic driving driving returned 34-38 on average. Best in 750 was about 42 mpg (never tried best) and best in Selecta with trying was 57!!

Sign up for loyalty points! Using less fuel will just take longer to tot up thats all.

Jon.

Back