FS: Brand New, Boxed Marea Poly Elliptical Headlamps

Currently reading:
FS: Brand New, Boxed Marea Poly Elliptical Headlamps

J

Joske

As above, never been used, only opened to take pictures. See Link.

LINK TO ADVERTISEMENT

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:
Brand New, Boxed Fiat Marea Poly Elliptical Headlamps.
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

Contact Me for more details.

Yeah of couse mate. You interested. Send me an email to mellow_viper(at)yahoo(dot)com

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

Yeah man deffinately intrested, how hard is the installation though, ive looked at the guide and it looks fairly simple. And you got all the bits needed with these? like the sidelight connector and wiring loom? plus, do they use the same bulbs as bravo lights? H1 i think?

I dont have the sidelight connectors as these are brand new. I might have some connectors somewhere but theres no promises. All the bulbs are the same as the Bravo ones. All bulbs H1's except indicator and sidelights obviously.

Fitting is easy as there are several guides available. Follow them and you wont have much trouble. Approx an 1hr to 2hrs to fit.

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:

I'll have a think i get paid thursday so ill let you know then! and if you could see if youhave those connectors thatd be ace!

Will do mate, send me an email on thursday.

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:

1hr - 2hrs joske ? what were you doing ? welding them in lol ?

took me about 20mins to take out old ones, put in new, and connect up the sidelights.

gaz.

Bump to top.

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:

Bump Again

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale: