frustrated

Currently reading:
frustrated

jackmr punto

omg dont you just hate it when there is a group of kids playing football in a carpark near your car and it misses by like an inch sometime you see them hit your car, its like they have no respect at all for other peoples vehichles, it seriously gets on my nerves and i dont sayanything cos im too nice like that but omg!

omg dont you just hate it when there is a group of kids playing football in a carpark near your car and it misses by like an inch sometime you see them hit your car, its like they have no respect at all for other peoples vehichles, it seriously gets on my nerves and i dont sayanything cos im too nice like that but omg!

if it was me, i would just hide behind a hedge or something and when i sore them come to do it again jump out and say if you do that again your dead, itll scare them and they wont do it again, worked for me at school obviously not on tyres but similar sort of thing:)
innit

I had my brand new shiny nissan micra parked at waterworld in york, and came out to find that the kids who had been playing football earlier had wacked the side of it and left a massive dent in the door, it was very noticeable - i was not a happy bunny :mad:

mind you dave, the first thing i was speaking for the guy what i would do and yes i have had a go before at people at school, but i would be like that infront of kids now n make fool of myself(y)

Back