Styling Front splitters

Currently reading:
Styling Front splitters

What can i put at the bottom of my standard sporting front bumper as a splitter like the euro boys do?

i've heard renault laguna bits are popular or Seat bits??

7.jpg

Ive heard theyre abt £20

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not starting, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

mine was £20 i will post some more pics up in a lil bit, but my bumper is broke so it looks a bit odd now

i love novas but its time for a change

I just bought some simple corner splitters from Max Live - £15 and a bit o' paint and im sorted (i hope!!!)

02 Seicento - Badboy, delocked, debadged, lowered -40mm, meshed front bumper..

Yet to come - lowered even more, flushed in skirts, bonnet vents, front corner splitters, Abarth + AX GT Spoiler one-piece

i put a renault laguna front splitter on mine. looks mint!! i bought it from a scrappy for a tenner and had to cut it down 2 size took a few hours but well worth it!! ill post the addy to my site n u can c the pics. ill put a new topic in styling n in general!!

cheers

the seat ibiza splitter will need alot of trimming to fit! i had a size up of it when i was fittin it to a punto and it looked like it would take awhile to fit, couldnt even line it up with the front of the bumper cos of the wheels!!!

mikey
sig19.jpg

something different on the way! www.fiat-scotland.com

Back