General Front Grill

Currently reading:
General Front Grill

supersei

Does an UNO front grill fit a 1991 Panda? Cause they look much better than the original Panda one's.

Thanks Guys for Da Help!!

I highly doubt it. As an aside, is it all four Panda grilles you don't like? There's the MK1 which is made of metal with slots in the left hand side, then there's two variants of the MK2 which has five chrome slashes from top to bottom, one with recesses for fog lamps the other ithout. Then there's the MK3 which came in the last couple of years of UK cars which has a smaller badge and a larger plastic bar across the top.

Hey fuzzy.. I really like the one u got on your blue panda... From which model is that?? Ill get one like that.

The original one for my car (with the smaller ///// on it (like in my sig)) comes from late UK models from around 1992 onwards. I've now got a twin foglamp MK2 grille on but they are probably one of the rarest Panda options available. I've only ever seen one on eBay and scooped mine from the Classifieds on here. The twin foglamp grille, it should be noted, is intended for the 4x4 and doesn't simply screw into the available fittings on the 2x4.

Back