Technical Front fog lights

Currently reading:
Technical Front fog lights

Lawley1405

I have a seicento sx and have fitted sporting front and rear bumpers. The front bumper has fog lights in. How easy is it to wire them up to the fog light switch on the dash. Does the standard wiring loom have the wires already there or do I need to run new wires. Any help on this would be great.

U need the sporting switches so front fog bottom works then u need a relay to go in we're fuse are I did it to mine not hard at all

I've got the switch for the dash, what kind of relay do I need and also are the connectors already there to connect to the fog lights in the bumper.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Oops! Late night posting.
Get hold of a 5 switch array from a car that had aircon.

Deckaspy can fill in the rest of the info having done this mod himself.

Last edited:
I've got a four button console that's got the front fog light switch which when you press the button lights up, I just need to figure out how to connect to the fog lights as I can't see any connectors for the fog lights.

they should be there, you might have to remove the bumper. At least the inner arches..

Its this wire
2013-06-17_20_45_56.jpg

Took my inner arch out today to look for those wires, but I don't have them. The only wires that I can see are the ones that run to the side indicator and also the front indicator, but nothing else. I'll take some pictures to show you what I can see.

I have a seicento sx and have fitted sporting front and rear bumpers. The front bumper has fog lights in. How easy is it to wire them up to the fog light switch on the dash. Does the standard wiring loom have the wires already there or do I need to run new wires. Any help on this would be great.
Simplest is to not bother with wires cause the OEM ones are useless as fog or driving remove and fit blanking.
if you park by ear you can drive drivers side into rad oil pressure and TDC sensor or some one else can reverse into you...
If you want to fit 3rd party drivinglamps relay them of mains and run large gauge 12v fused wire for less voltage drop
tell broker too

U need a 20amp relay to put in near the fuse I will take a pic to show u the wires should already be there an u just plug them in mine is a sx model that I've put new back an front bumpers off a sporting

Back