free TV on your console (WII,PS3 & 360)

Currently reading:
free TV on your console (WII,PS3 & 360)

www.orb.com

How Orb Works with your game console:
1. Download load Orb at www.orb.com (Version v2.00.0856 or higher) onto your always-on Windows PC at home. It takes less than 3 minutes to do.
2. For the Wii and PS3, turn on the TV that is connected to your game console and open your Web browser. Using your remote control or controller, log onto your Orb account through your game console at mycast.orb.com.
3. For the XBox 360, go to the media tab and select the media type (video, photos, or music) you want to play on your TV. Click "computer" from the list of options, and you will see a list of the computers running Orb on your LAN. Select one and then pick from the available video, photos, or music.
4. That's it. Now enjoy, watch and listen to any digital content on your home PC - videos, music, Internet TV and radio or any other online content you programmed in your Orb MyCast application: they are now all airing on your TV screen.

not tried it myself yet though

Or on the 360, you can just network your 360 to your Media center PC and watch freeview that way. I used to and I used my PC as a Sky+ box, recording and pausing TV as needed.

Back