General Free Stickers!

Currently reading:
General Free Stickers!

Hi all!

If you PM me your postal address I'll pop a Club Stilo sticker in the post to you, but be quick as supplies are limited!

This is what they look like!!
http://img24.exs.cx/img24/2929/07140002.jpg

Cheers
TC. :D

PS. I've also posted Gaz Wrezham about 100 FIAT Forum sample stickers which he will distribute for free too!

Don't beleive him he came round and hassled my Mrs ;) Seriously TC thanks for the stickers got mine on Saturday, very prompt service from you :D

Techno Grey Stilo Abarth

how did you manage that? - you mean upside down, or did you stick it on the outside? :D

Stilo MY04 1.6 Active Sport
Met. Black

i no i am a bit of a retard, just messed it up, normally go inside my car and put them on, but i opened my boot, and just started putting it on, when i closed it it was upside down, i was havent a manic day (month end)... sorry, would you mind it looked good, if it was right

Fiat Stilo 1.9 JTD,(03) Dark Grey, Sat Nav, Sky Sunroof, MP3.. loving it

You still doing Club Stilo membership TC? I keep meaning to join but I'm lazy and printing of the form is such a chore:(

No seriously, is it still a goer? If so I WILL join!

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

I live to far or i´d want one:(.
Think you could email me a pic so i can get one done for myself somewhere:D.

James (and any other member interested)

Please contact PurpleMonday about membership to Club Stilo as he is now running the club on his own, I've had to withdraw my services from it due to personal and domestic commitments.

Enough said, any future enquiries to do with Club Stilo please PM or e-mail PurpleMonday at [email protected] .

Good luck with the growth and success of Club Stilo in the future John!

Cheers! :D

FIAT Stilo Sport. Metallic Black, Abarth Side Skirts, Abarth Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs, K & N Air Filter.
www.clubstilo.com

Back