free popup blocker/anti virus/spyware

Currently reading:
free popup blocker/anti virus/spyware

my computer is driving me mental with all virus's, loads of pop ups and spyware, are there free ones i can download? (recommended by you lot!) :)

and would all of them make it go real slow? like ermm 5 minutes to come off fiat forum? lol :(

i do have some spyware search engine things downloaded.

custard boy said:
well how can they be rubbish? for someone who has problems with there pc you like to spout like someone with knowledge.
as i said i use both.i have also tried paid softwares but find the freewares fine.perhaps you should uninstall smileycentral etc
after you recommended spybot and adware custard, all my popups etc have gone. they are excellent. he needs a firewall. sygate as recommended on here has been excellent.:)

sumplug said:
after you recommended spybot and adware custard, all my popups etc have gone. they are excellent. he needs a firewall. sygate as recommended on here has been excellent.:)

there good programs.really annoys me when someone slags of a free program.especially the likes of spybot where the programer does it in there own time and there is no premium version to upgrade to

Back