free fiat uno

Currently reading:
free fiat uno

yes thats right a free fiat uno lol.

well my dad is changing his car mum giving him her old pug 309. so his uno is going . reason is its a bit of a wreck lol it starts and runs every day without fail. but over all condition is poor. k reg 1,1 ies 5 door. engien sounds shagged but still goes. struggles to get over 50 especially when cold. caked in oil aand sludge. both front doors have rotted away at teh bottom. boot has been hit buy a transit van and smooshed in. but if slammed it shuts. interior is very dirty and worn. bsciallythe condidtion is bad v bad lol the plus notes are the bonnet is only 12 montsh old soo lovely and smooth and nice. that was replaced after a breakdown car damaged it. the colour is greeny/grey colour. tyres are ok.

anyway due to condition he cannot sell it as most people will take one look and walk away. but i was wondering if anyone wanted it maybe they can take some spares off or you need anew bonnet to spray. he is happy for some one to take it away free of charge, it does have about 1 month mot and 2 months tax wich he wanted to claim back soo i guess if you wanted teh tax disc on it aswell he would like £20. there is no radio that was ripped out be theives.

bit of a long shot i know but thought i would mention on here just incase :D
we are near norwich. and car will be here taken to a scrappy on monday. if not claimed.

go on claim the old girl you know you want to :D

Back