free beer

Currently reading:
free beer

Lads, well the non believers of Coors should wake up and smell the beer!

It's ace, goes down great and has a little mountian which changes colour for the perfect time to drink!

Aside from this my local Tesco have been doing 3 x 20 300ml Buds for £20 so thats 60 bottles working out at 33p a bottle, me got 120 bottles!

Liam

Bunch of chavs. I'm lining the coffers back at Coors HQ, I pay £3 for 4 beers twice a week, and some freeloading w*nkers that don't even probably drink coors get free beer. THANKS coors. Nice to know I'm loved. Well I'm buying Bud next weekend just for a childish revenge. Not that they'll even notice. But coors, if by chance you are reading this, YOU SUCK! and you owe me big time.

Oh just read that again, I wasn't saying you were all "freeloading ******s" at all, just got carried away in the rant.

Last edited:
In fact, I'm actually drinking coors, that I BOUGHT, out of a coors glass with the colour changing pint glass, that I BOUGHT, and "sorry, we have given away all 10,000 free drinks" assholes :mad: I'm gonna write to them tommorow when I'm sober.

coors.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys you're missing the point! it's an easy drinking, refreshing beer. Don't get me wrong, I love Hoegaarden as much as the next guy, or indeed most other beers :slayer: But there's a place in my heart (and indeed, sizeable gut) for Coors too. An eclectic taste, then.

P.s - I've just woke up, that's how much I drank last night!

well i'll go against that west coast ned yank beer swilling chav (AKA liam :p ) and say i dont like coors.
so much i didnt bother sending for a voucher!

If you weren't such a good tour guide I'd pop over and skelp you wan!!

Guys you're missing the point! it's an easy drinking, refreshing beer. Don't get me wrong, I love Hoegaarden as much as the next guy, or indeed most other beers :slayer: But there's a place in my heart (and indeed, sizeable gut) for Coors too. An eclectic taste, then.

P.s - I've just woke up, that's how much I drank last night!

Coors rocks!

Liam

Back