General found a bit, but what does it do.

Currently reading:
General found a bit, but what does it do.

TrackyG3000

left side below the steering wheel is a little shelf hole thing that i cant see much use for as i doubt anything would stay in it when driving. So my question... what would u use it for? im collecting dust in mine.

Dont understand why the uk didnt get the start/stop button, when the rest of europe did! We just get a useless hole!

10 fags fits in there!!(y)

Often wondered what that was for :eek:

LOL When I first bought my Stilo I spent a good 10 minutes looking for the Start/Stop button! Thought "Damn button must be here somewhere - I remember seeing it on the advert!" :bang: :bang:

So we can use it for condoms, cigs and collecting dust so far, thought id put money in it but unless u like to pick up money after the end of every journey id find another use for it, maybe a good bread roll holder:D

i think its a silly place to put the real coin holder, u can see straight at it if u look through the window. even my C reg Sierra had a better covered coin holder in its own little flip down bit:p

Yes, it's for the "Easy-Go" system's START/STOP button, like Renault uses.

No, it can't be wired in directly as you'll need a whole different wiring loom, body computer, . . .

You could try putting a relay circuit on it and taking the feed from the ignition but is it worth it??

Ive got a sprite goblin in mine, good for long journeys and yes iam crazy( i bought a stilo) ouch! best mistake i ever made lol

Back