Formula 1 - 2006 Season

Currently reading:
Formula 1 - 2006 Season

until this happens, i won't really care

Attachments

• AllenCampaign10.gif
    AllenCampaign10.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 29
It was very good, don't knock it till you've tried it, 2004 was crap but it's changed a lot since then.

Interesting for me, and I don't think the comentators even mentioned this, was the fact that Alonso set the fastest time yet only qualified fourth. In fact, it's even possible for the guy who qualifies last to be faster than the pole time!

I certainly don't think it will be a Ferrari walkover, my prediction is Renault will be the ones to beat.

Hellcat said:
So.. Anyone still watch F1? Whats the new qualifying like? Poor Mika - I'm sure Ron Dennis has an entire division of Mclaran development creating short straws...:bang:

do you mean Kimi?

I watched it, it is far more exciting than last years qualifing, also now tyre changes are back you can get the excitment of teams racing against time to change tyres and fuel really missed that last year.

Glad to see ferrari back on track hopefully they will have a good race tomorrow :)

*Hannah* said:
do you mean Kimi?

I watched it, it is far more exciting than last years qualifing, also now tyre changes are back you can get the excitment of teams racing against time to change tyres and fuel really missed that last year.

Glad to see ferrari back on track hopefully they will have a good race tomorrow :)

Haha yeah Kimi even! Maybe I was thinking bring back Mika :confused: :rolleyes:

yeah they might have a better chance, Ron dennis loved mika and gave him the better car than david coulthard all the time in my opinion. Im not a fan of maclaren and disapointed that alonso is goin to them next year.

I actually like Maclaren. I for some reason always support the underdog or whoever looks like they won't win :confused: Maybe I like the competition and cheering for someone as they vanish into the distance doesn't make for an interesting race. Maybe I just like dissapointment :D

lol i was a big fan of williams bmw but i think the only reason why i did because i fancy Ralf Schumacher lol.

I remember seeing alonso and massa in sauber and minardi in italy when i went in 2001 and thought they were good drivers and do well if they were given the right oportunity, so seeing them in well known teams i think they will bring some entertainment this year.

Damn... I missed it.. Continental larger sucks when you have to get up early to watch the F1... Will be watching the race.. Have the alarm set and the remote controls are on red-alert!

Right with just 12 minutes to go until the start of the race (ITV Tell me its starting at 1130 anyway) TV has died... Aghghghghghgh.. No probs I thought I'll just plug the antenna into my PC and watch it on my computer... tuned in EVERY channel but ITV! Gutted... I may have to venture over to sainsburys and watch it in the Electronics isle.. Not sure thats a good idea though with only a towel and flipflops on :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry:

Back