Formal introduction with a few pics...

Currently reading:
Formal introduction with a few pics...

D

DanZ

I've been coming on this forum for a while now but I've never introduced myself officially. Some of you know me already but most of you won't so thought while the car was clean I'd get some pics of it up to show you all and say a big hello. I purchased my 1.8 HLX back in January of last year and haven't stopped spending money on it since! I think this is a great forum and long may it reign :)

Here she is, let me know what you all think...be nice!

eba00501992f00000001.jpg

eba00501992f00000008.jpg

eba00501992f00000009.jpg

eba00466046f00000012.jpg

eba00501992f00000004.jpg

eba00501992f00000005.jpg

eba00501992f00000006.jpg

Hope you like it, I know the sounds are a complete mess at the moment but I couldnt wait to get them in. I have made a carpeted vented box with perspex top so you can still see all the chrome and to cover the amp and capacitor so I can still use what little is left of my boot.
Coming very soon (next month or two) is full Abarth kit apart from rear which will be Reiger apron, Silver dials to match my head unit (dials have already been converted with blue leds) and some bigger brakes as the OE ones look tiny behind my alloys :(

Very nice wheels and your rear lights look **** hot! Nice work dude, you getting tints done at all?

Gary

I will be once I have my kit fitted. Same old story tho, money!

Formal introduction with a few pics

Rear lights look wicked, probs only suited to a black bravo though!And like the wheels was a toss up between those and the ones i ended up with!

Re: Formal introduction with a few pics

Got the same hu myself.

Nice kit in the boot but in desperate need of a tidyup, lol.

The rear lights - not a fan myself. I think its one of those things you either love or jate (like my shopping trolley handle).

V nice motor tho.

Great head unit, would recommend it to anyone after a good quality hu. Had mine a year now though. Fancy a change soon.
The wires will most definately have to be tidied up, just gotta get my arse in gear. As for the back lights, when I had them done, it took me a few weeks to get used to them but I love um now, bit different.

And when your done, send me the pics and your details and I can do you a members page on the guide :)

Wimmy I'll send you the pics now. What details you after?

Nice one mate, the exhaust is a Supersprint system of course, wouldn't have bought any other brand tbh. Lowered with a Bilstein Kit 40mm onto the alloys, tis why they look so nice I rekon! I knew the lights would split opinions, different is good if its pulled off correctly. Glad you like it overall though.

Wimmy the pics and details have been mailed to you.