General Forged pistons&rods

Currently reading:
General Forged pistons&rods

Abousamra0

Hey guys its my first time in forum. It nice to talk with u guys.*
I just own fiat bravo 1.4 tjet 120HP. And i have td04 setup with td04 13g , injectors for Astra OPC , intercooler ,manifold , exhaust 63.5mm , cams 1.4 NA .

NOW i will order forged internals wiseco pistons or CP pistons and ZRP rods.*
And i have chance to change the turbo to TD04 15T Hybird.*Or GT28 from (MAXSPEEDINGRODS) CHINA TURBO.
My Question is the TD04 15T hybird will be better than TD04 13G or it will be the same ?
And if there is any ideas about internals AND turbo i will be greatful guys. And am sorry about all this talking

Hi m8 I have a t-jet 120 and was going to do something similar.just wondering what bhp your getting without going forged and safe for every day driving i.e. how long it clutch last.
I do know that the crank is already forged which is a good start,thanks for any info in advance

Hi m8 I have a t-jet 120 and was going to do something similar.just wondering what bhp your getting without going forged and safe for every day driving i.e. how long it clutch last.
I do know that the crank is already forged which is a good start,thanks for any info in advance
I think without forged u can go with 250 hp safe
Because i do it now without forged.
With forged u can go up to 280 hp.
And clutch will support to 270 hp and 300 or 350NM.

Any progress on the forged build? I have a abarth 500 multi air and want to have my engine built with as much bhp as I can

Back