Punto Evo Fordy's Punto Evo

General Information

Hello all, though I would post a pic of my new punto evo. Stripes may not be to all tastes but I like it :)

Havnt done alot apart from change all the lights.

Osram nightbreakers +
Oraam sidelights (did have mtects but was disapointed with them)
Mtec day time lights

Any recomendations of what to do would be great.

IMG_02052.JPG

1071.JPG

1082.JPG

IMG_01982.JPG

11012.JPG

1042.JPG

Cheers
OP
OP
Fordyl
thanks for comments, I will get a pic of the side lights in day and night pics for you and post them up.

Also could you recommend some wind deflectors. I have also though about tinting the read windows.

Cheers (more comments welcome :) )

1.8Stilo

looks nice :)

id get your door handles colour coded. The strips look alright, think some of the sporting alloys would pull them off better (y)

then rear window tint and wind deflectors could look good!

OP
OP
Fordyl
Alloys are the cards, just waiting for the funds. Never thought about the door handles. I will look into the wind deflectors.

Thanks !

OP
OP
Fordyl
Well it was a sunday and the said thought it would say hello. So i Thought i would spend good part of day polishing and waxing etc. I took some photo's of car with the new alloys I got. ( Fiat 11 spoke).

Window tints need to be done soon as the car gets so freaking hot when its sitting there. So hope tints will help. (y)
showfull.php
showfull.php

showfull.php

showfull.php

(y)

Last edited:
I do like that colour :) How do you manage to keep your bumper inserts so clean, mine look crap and faded already and the cars not even a year old :(

Have you only posted 3 pics? Theres a few little red X's :(

OP
OP
Fordyl
Yes only posted 3 new pictures.

The black bumpers I havnt touched with any bumper restorer, I have just cleaned them with window cleaner to get rid of wax I rubbed on by mistake and that keeps it nice.

Andy Monty

Staff member
Baby try black wow applied with a "baby" sponge (supermarket or boots soap and smellies section or baby care) far cheaper than dedicated foam applicator pads as the stuff doesn't wash out unlike car polish

apply VERY sparingly

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/black-wow-trim-cleaner-dressing.php

Just be aware it is Bloody expensive and the bottle is TINY but a little goes a very long way

cheaper is autoglyms Bumper care but it doesn't last half as long as Black WOW

Frodyl get some automotive masking tape before you polish mask the trim off saves time and effort later ;)

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/3M-3434-automotive-masking-tape-50mmx50m.php

Last edited:

49maddox

nice exhaust is that a add on piece , i want to put one on my stilo but the stilo pipe goes down so im a bit stuck.

OP
OP
Fordyl
just thought I would post a update of how my car is too date, nothing much done like some members, more simple stuff that I wanted to add / change.

Interior -

Changed gear to knob to leather
Pedal covers and foot rest plate
abarth tax disc (Not a abarth i know, but i like the badge)
Fiat kick plates

Exterior

Fiat 11 spoke alloys
Exhaust tip
Small fiat aerial

P1020879.JPG

P1020863.JPG

P10208581.JPG