For the last time!

Currently reading:
For the last time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieC

woooooh...I'm a ghost...
Can i just state for the record that I DIDN'T SLAG OFF FIATS!!!!
i merely defended one's right to free speech!

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

:D

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

oooo errrr richie, you offended?

riche hates fiats!
riche hates fiats!
riche hates fiats!
riche hates fiats!

only kidding ;)

looks like i'm gonna come down for the fiat 'forum' meet after all, you still up for a test drive in the ignis richie?:):):)

- -Donz - -

Bloody Jocks! ;):p

Yes mate i am...tho i will state now that i hate your ignis...HATE HATE HATE!!!! :D

done 1.2k miles, headunit failed after about 1 week, but can't blame suzuki for clarions s**te build quality. and the dealership pulled a replacement out of one they had in the showroom.

otherwise its still the best all round car i have ever driven.

- -Donz - -

i went to look at an ignis on saturday, i really like the sport edition with the white wheels

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

I passed a PINK Ignis on the motorway the other day, it made me feel ill...why oh why do manufacturers give customers the option to paint their cars pink?
(Nothing against the Ignis, just the colour) [xx(]

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

luckily the colour options on the sport were red yellow, blue black or silver. so no pink, but every so often sum1 makes a stoopid paint and it sumhow manages to make it onto cars, does anyone remember the mk1 mondeo that came in a puke green?

- -Donz - -

Here, I found a few ANTI-FIAT statements from Mr Moderator Ricie C.

I'm with you Donz mate. The new punto is crap looking.
And 107bhp? sweet!

hope it's as much fun as the fiats

the descent into insanity continues unabated

Nissan 350Z anyone?

The Italians may put their heart and soul into the cars, but a bit of build quality wouldn't go amiss now and then.

And what the hell is this brand loyalty b*ll*x? Does anyone here think FIAT gives a toss whether we buy another of their cars fromn anything other than a staving off liquidation point of view? Methinks not. Anyone who's dealt with their customer service knows they couldn't give a f*** once you're out the door.

Why is everyone so pissed that someone bought a non FIAT? And in terms of being different, how many FIATs do you see everyday and how many Suzuki Ignis' do you see?

Enjoy it Donz.

I rest my case!

Keep saying it Richie C.

FIAT FIAT FIAT FIAT FIAT FIAT FIAT FIAT FIAT !!!!

Twincamms.

If Any One Can Stir Up This Joint.........Emm Can!
FIAT Stilo 1.6 Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really.
Err, Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs, Ambipur Air Freshener.

Is he related to you?

Steve C.............Richie C...........you're not his uncle are you Steve? Or maybe his Dad!

Twincamms.:p[}:)]:D

Err, Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs, Ambipur Air Freshener.

Well you aint gettin it!

Oh dear i've said about 3 not really anti fiat things at all in the last year...well shoot me at dawn.

so i like cars other than FIATs? whoopee doo.

The fact remains i love my FIAT and have always loved fiats and i don't care what anyone says so nerr nerr.

Don't bring FIAT Hater into this (new member joined the other day).

Richie C

They are three things that I found at my first attempt, and all from one thread!

If you'd like me to I can root around a little more and see what else I can uncover?

Steve C, relax, he's not a FIAT Hater, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, FIAT, FIAT, FIAT, FIAT, FIAT, FIAT.

Good guys, the therapy is going well!

:pTwincamms.

RichieC
Officially Mental

Posted - 13/01/2004 : 16:41:22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you aint gettin it!

Oh dear i've said about 3 not really anti fiat things at all in the last year...well shoot me at dawn.

[:0] RichieC what have i done to you now :(:(

Sexy Black 3 door Punto With Wicked Yellow Interior.

here i found a few anti-fiat statements from Twincamms

------------------------

It may be innivative, dynamic to drive, and won a European award, but let's face it, it's damn ugly! Even with the full sports kit on it, it looks like a dogs dinner

------------------------

Fiat are diabolical to say the least

------------------------

FIATs went like s**t off a shovel but rusted away, now they've got the rust thing sorted and gone backwards on the engines

------------------------

Three enough?

nah lets have some more

------------------------

seems like another FIAT design flaw

------------------------

test drove a 1.2 and was very disappointed. It was far to weak in the engine department. I ended up buying a 1.6, and it's still far too weak in the engine department, it's like having a body like Shwarzenegger with a two inch willy, looks the part but doesn't actually perform in any way.

-------------------------

my point is of course, that just because you say a select few statements doesn't mean you hate the brand.....

- -Donz - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back