General For Sale

Currently reading:
General For Sale

My sei is up for sale pm me for details

its up for £2800 no offers

5898spike_of_lust_8055028.jpg

Once you.................................

fall for an Italian, you'll always go back, the SMART is good for a one night stand, but if you want a long heated passionate affair, it won't be long before you're back into the FIAT, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Buggatti, Ferrari mind set, it's in your blood, just like a disease and there is no cure or reasoning!

Re: Once you.................................

twincamms said:
fall for an Italian, you'll always go back, the SMART is good for a one night stand, but if you want a long heated passionate affair, it won't be long before you're back into the FIAT, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Buggatti, Ferrari mind set, it's in your blood, just like a disease and there is no cure or reasoning!

That happened to me, I was up for selling my Punto last winter.........but......no.....I just could´nt! :) I´m to attached to it. There was two guys calling on the advertise, but I had to say that the car was sold and then I erased it quicky. Once Fiat.....always Fiat :D

Got to say I quite like the look of the Smart, its quirky and fun which is in contrast to so many computer generated bubble boxes that frequent the roads today, but according to this months EVO mag when using proper timing gear the Smart Roadster failed to get under 13secs to 60 (note some 3 secs slower than Smart claim) and something mental like 45secs to 100 (don't have mag at hand so all from memory), even the Brabus, Smarts R Us and Digi Tec tuned cars all failed to get under 11secs more like hi 11's low 12secs which makes it painfully slow in todays world of hot hatches hitting 60 in the high 6's (Clio 172/182) or 7's and onto 100mph in 20ish secs.

Now I know you don't need straight line speed to quantify fun to drive, the standard Cento's being a point, but that car is slower than a Nova SR or a MG Metro or any other "slow" warm hatch from the early 80's! :eek:

Good luck with selling the car tho as its a nice one, shame to let it go seeing as it gave me a run for my money in the Christmas hottie car comp (y)

Back