David Sparkes

Marea (For Sale) Silver Fiat Marea 110 JTD Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Sparkes

David Sparkes submitted a new listing:

Silver Fiat Marea 110 JTD Weekend - Silver Fiat Marea 110 JTD Weekend

I am putting up my Weekend for sale if anyone wants a project to do. Its been Sorn for a couple of years, I don't want to sell as scrap. Had new clutch, battery, crank censer, belt done. Got all 3 keys and paperwork. Engine on 106000 miles so plenty of miles left it her, only want £300 want it to go to someone who can put the time in to get it back on the road. Buyer has to collect as cannot deliver..View attachment 403925

Learn more about this listing...

Hi
Parked up because had some stuff to get done to pass MOT so I got a cheap run around to use. The body work was ok underneath, but has sat for a couple of years. Started first time every time, but battery flat now, I would reckon it would start no problem with a jump. only want it to go to someone as its too good to scrap, gearbox is great engine is also sweet.. Also have the red key. does need work but its not a pile of junk.. I haven't the time to do it..
hope this helps :)

Hi,

Do you have or can you get some areas that it fail on in 2019.
  • Nearside Rear Vehicle structure has excessive corrosion which adversely affects braking or steering (6.1.1 (c) (ii))
  • Offside Rear Vehicle structure has excessive corrosion which adversely affects braking or steering (6.1.1 (c) (ii))
Three years can make a big difference.
Have a good weekend.

Mat

Hi,

Are you able to send me any photos of the failures from 2019 especially the two below.
  • Nearside Rear Vehicle structure has excessive corrosion which adversely affects braking or steering (6.1.1 (c) (ii))
  • Offside Rear Vehicle structure has excessive corrosion which adversely affects braking or steering (6.1.1 (c) (ii))
As I said three years can make a big difference.

What is the interior condition like?

Please don’t take the next few statements the wrong way but if you do want to save it you won’t.

Given that it hasn’t moved in 3 years it will need fully recommissioning and all the belts water pump brakes clutch etc etc etc doing again I’m willing to take it on and put it back on the road for the next 20 years but in reality it isn’t worth anything as I suspect it will take £2k worth of time and parts to put it back together, if not a lot more.

If you really do want to save it I will give you scrap value so around £150 as long as the body work is straight and the interior is in good condition.

Let me know.

Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back