Numptey

Seicento (For Sale) Reluctantly selling my car

Numptey submitted a new listing:

Reluctantly selling my car - Reluctantly selling my car

Due to parking issues I now have to sell my Seicento Sporting Abarth. It is currently sitting on my drive but does have a valid MOT. It runs and drives but does need some work done. If anyone is interested I will list the good and bad points. Its too good to scrap and these are going up in value rapidly.

Learn more about this listing...

Bad bits

Lacquer peel on roof and bonnet, I have started to scrape the roof. Minor oil leak for a few years, looks like rocker cover gasket which wasn’t tightened correctly. Sometimes runs rough and loses power, think this is either fuel filter (never changed) or crank sensor (new one comes with car).
Front tyres lose air slowly which is the alloys needing a skim (think thats what its called).

Good points

Always starts, runs fine on short journeys. Good seats, tyres, brakes, new steering rack fitted a few years ago, new parts to electrical system in my ownership. Fun to drive, cheap parts, getting rare and going up in value.

Attachments

• IMG_2649.jpeg
    IMG_2649.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2650.jpeg
    IMG_2650.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2651.jpeg
    IMG_2651.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2655.jpeg
    IMG_2655.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2656.jpeg
    IMG_2656.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2658.jpeg
    IMG_2658.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
I have just noticed the rocker cover bolts are loose and the oil is probably dripping down onto the sensors which might be the issue. But for this money I can’t promise you a top notch, never break down, reliable Fiat unfortunately.

Must admit, I'd have reworded that so as not be sound so negative

Update, I have just removed the air filter to check the rocker cover and it was very loose, this has now been tightened and you can see where the oil has run out of the front and down onto the sensors and exhaust. This explains a lot of the issues lol

Back