General FOR SALE.....please look

Currently reading:
General FOR SALE.....please look

Get a Subaru Impreza 2.0 Turbo With prodrive performance pack 0 - 60 in 4.6 seconds 150mph on the limiter. sticks to the road so much you can get 2G of lateral force on bends. Closest thing ever to a fighter plane. Smile all the way to work and back. :) :) :) :) :D

primeruss said:
Get a Subaru Impreza 2.0 Turbo With prodrive performance pack 0 - 60 in 4.6 seconds 150mph on the limiter. sticks to the road so much you can get 2G of lateral force on bends. Closest thing ever to a fighter plane. Smile all the way to work and back. :) :) :) :) :D

Lets hope she doesnt like her license although they are damn good cars

edit: nice to see you got a good price for it althugh i bet its nothing to what its cost

HeidiB said:
on a lighter note, think i have found an alternative to the barchetta, an mx5 turbo....near on 200 brake in 900kg, and rwd, so i can have some sideways action.

I know someone who has an MX5 Turbo and considering the cars he has had Ferrari 348, 5 integrale's, 3 Mitsi EVO couple of Subaru's, Audi RS4 & RS6 he says it is the most fun he has had in any car apart from his last integrale which he spent over £20k fully restoring it, and getting it seam welded and rebuilt engine running a proven near 400bhp (his mate is a director at Prodrive so it was set up correctly) which ended up being too perfect to drive fast as he ended up fightened of stone chips etc on the perfect yellow paint work, so the fun bit of that ws not really the driving but the restoring.

Aaron.

Back