B

Barchetta (For Sale) Parts from my broken 1997 Barchetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barchetta Bloke 440 submitted a new listing:

Parts from my broken 1997 Barchetta - Parts from my broken 1997 Barchetta

I will list most of what I have left , I will forget some things so please ask if you need anything .
Set of 4 rear lights and indicators and reverse light , foglight is sold
NSF indicator , OSF is sold
2 very poor headlamps , OS has the backing piece with bulbs and reflectors
2 average condition standard steel wheels with ageing but usable tyres .
2 leather seats , drivers well worn ,passenger side good condition
2 rear ABS sensors
Pair of horns
Front bumper in Grigio Steel [ silver grey].........click below on "learn more " for complete ad.....thanks .

Learn more about this listing...

Last edited:
I edited this earlier to add more stuff that I had forgotten ,except they haven't appeared above .

4 coils
Some interior and boot trim and plastic parts
electric window switches
Electric mirror switch
fusebox ,the one fitted near the steering column
Metal tonneau hood flap cover ,no idea why I kept that .
washer bottle and pump
Radiator expansion tank and some of the hoses ,not a bottom hose ,couldn't get it off the rad .
4 plastic wheel centre caps
2 wiper arms
air filter box .

Sorry to bump my own parts for sale thread /ad , but this hasn't exactly been a success with only 1 enquiry for a part I didn't have or couldn't find .
So , if someone wants to come to Surrey to collect , I will let you have everything listed here , plus a few other bits not listed for £200 .
I haven't looked lately but you can't even get a bumper for as little as that on Ebay and my Grigio front bumper is very usable with some scrapes on the driver's side corner .
This ad runs for 1 more month before being removed presumably .
I edited this earlier to add more stuff that I had forgotten ,except they haven't appeared above .

4 coils
Some interior and boot trim and plastic parts
electric window switches
Electric mirror switch
fusebox ,the one fitted near the steering column
Metal tonneau hood flap cover ,no idea why I kept that .
washer bottle and pump
Radiator expansion tank and some of the hoses ,not a bottom hose ,couldn't get it off the rad .
4 plastic wheel centre caps
2 wiper arms
air filter

One thing not already listed is an exhaust manifold with oxygen sensor and a speedo sensor .
Sorry to bump my own parts for sale thread /ad , but this hasn't exactly been a success with only 1 enquiry for a part I didn't have or couldn't find .
So , if someone wants to come to Surrey to collect , I will let you have everything listed here , plus a few other bits not listed for £200 .
I haven't looked lately but you can't even get a bumper for as little as that on Ebay and my Grigio front bumper is very usable with some scrapes on the driver's side corner .
This ad runs for 1 more month before being removed presumably .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back