General For sale - FIAT PANDA 999cc with 16K

Currently reading:
General For sale - FIAT PANDA 999cc with 16K

I dont know about you but some of the prices on some of those cars were disgraceful! Ridiculously overpriced

1500 for a j-reg carina :eek:

1200 for a CX!! Not seen one of those in about 5 years

Pandarus said:
Yes, well overpriced

But how often do you see a genuine 16K Panda from 1992 (if indeed it is genuine!) - apart form Sprox's 4 x 4!
A car is worth what someone will pay for it!
How long will that Panda with 16k last? 10 more years? IT might be really nice! and dealers have overheads unfortunately!

Pandarus said:
Yes, well overpriced

But how often do you see a genuine 16K Panda from 1992 (if indeed it is genuine!) - apart form Sprox's 4 x 4!
It's not a good sign, neglect... machines hate it, and protest at the first chance

If a car has only done 16K, then that means one thing - it's been sitting around. Now you might be lucky and discover that it was sitting in a heated garage and only taken out on dry days. However, it has may have been sitting in the damp and therefore rotting (n). Or it could have been to the garage so often due to it being unreliable that it just hasn't been in the shape to clock up more miles............

Some of the prices on that site are stupid................3.5K for a 110K 7 year old Saxo VTS?!?! :eek:

Theres a company in Cardiff like that and they had a 1989 panda 750 for almost a grand only because they rebuilt the engine and the body work was rubbish.

I'de want to know a LOT about and old, low mileage car(n)

The rot starts from within; condensation :eek:

I was lucky to find mine.. K Plate and now 22000 miles. I have all the old MOTs to back it up.. and it really was owned by a little old lady who did 1500 miles a year and kept it garaged...

As rare as hen's teeth, but they do exist!

Cheers,

Plug

Back