fool at garage

Currently reading:
fool at garage

The silly fool who has just fitted my tyres at the garage in york, has bust my central cap which covers the locking nut that fastens the alloy on :mad:

I now need to buy a new one, so ebay it is :rolleyes:

if its there fault anit they suppose to replace it for free ?? they broke it if they anit paid for a new 1 did u get something knocked of the price?

That im not to sure of, as i have never had it off before you see :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Broken 1.JPG
    Broken 1.JPG
    371.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Broken 2.JPG
    Broken 2.JPG
    374.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Broken 3.JPG
    Broken 3.JPG
    357.9 KB · Views: 9
Hope it wasnt kwik fit for your sake, you were singing their praises a few days ago

yup, something like that.

garages never give half a toss about the wheel centres. remember on our old audi came back from getting some new tyres and all 4 centres looked like they'd been used as hockey pucks. all the paint (thick anthracite stuff) scratched off to reveal nasty yellow primer underneath.

they denied doing it, and because whoever it was picked the car up didn't notice they said they didn't do it.
cost over £100 for new ones :eek: and by driving all that way to that garage we only saved £10 per tyre, so yeah, NOT WORTH IT

people laugh when i say i remove the wheels and centre caps myself before i get tyres fitted. threads like this make it all worth while. they still manage to scratch my wheels half of the time, useless pricks.

Last edited:
I'd call them, its more direct and if they try fob you off, demand to speak to someone higher. They damaged your property, they must pay for it, simple as!!

Where did you go in York jsut outta interest as i live there.. North Eastern tyres on Clifton Moor were brilliant when i used them btw, for future reference

Back