Foggy Headlight

Currently reading:
Foggy Headlight

HarrisW675WHD

The worst lookign thing in the world is a nice car tip tiop shape, only to see that one of the healights is full of condensation :eek:

I took the back off my light earlyer today to find half a cup full of water pour out the back of it, after leaving it open for a bit fresh air to dry its self i replaced everything and went out for a drive.

One slight problem... although my light is much clearer than before i still have consensation in it.

Any ideas on how to remove the condensation and prevent it from happenign again?

Cheers :D

The worst lookign thing in the world is a nice car tip tiop shape, only to see that one of the healights is full of condensation :eek:

I took the back off my light earlyer today to find half a cup full of water pour out the back of it, after leaving it open for a bit fresh air to dry its self i replaced everything and went out for a drive.

One slight problem... although my light is much clearer than before i still have consensation in it.

Any ideas on how to remove the condensation and prevent it from happenign again?

Cheers :D
have you tried a hair dryer that should dry it out dont no how to stop it coming back tho

Oooo hair dryer, il have to try that. some 1 i spoke to mentioned drilling a small hol under each light which would alow the water to drain away. But im not sure about this as it may jsut me another way for water to get in :confused:.

Im deffo gonna try the hair dryewr thing tho cheers (y)

Oooo hair dryer, il have to try that. some 1 i spoke to mentioned drilling a small hol under each light which would alow the water to drain away. But im not sure about this as it may jsut me another way for water to get in :confused:.

Im deffo gonna try the hair dryewr thing tho cheers (y)

I'd advise putting the lights on as well
As they alone generate some heat to help clear it :)

U'll find a main spot where lights will clear but hairdrier will have todo around the rest

Ziggy

Back