General Fluid Leak

Currently reading:
General Fluid Leak

iainand

hi guys, hope someone can help here.

my car is a 98 Punto Sporting 1.2 16v
i have noticed a fluid leak coming from under the battery tray, on closer inspection i notice a small hose coming out a wiring loom, the loom heads round the bulkhead behind the soundproofing. this fluid is leaking from this hose, but where does this hose go to????? WTF is leaking??:bang:

iainand said:
hi guys, hope someone can help here.

my car is a 98 Punto Sporting 1.2 16v
i have noticed a fluid leak coming from under the battery tray, on closer inspection i notice a small hose coming out a wiring loom, the loom heads round the bulkhead behind the soundproofing. this fluid is leaking from this hose, but where does this hose go to????? WTF is leaking??:bang:
guessing perhaps screenwash?

i thought screenwash at first, but the washer hoses are above this loom with the tube coming out, its not the washer hoses leaking, ive ruled them out.

have you tried usng features on the car whilst having someone look a the hose, ie using the washers if it is connected then fluid will come from there, dipping the clutch etc. just a thought to logically diagnose the leak.

thanks so far guys, its not the clutch hydrallics leaking, i dont think its the washer bottle, ive taken a pic with my mobile, prob not come out too well as this hose is under the battery tray, will post a pic as soon as i work out how

Back