General flip-paint cinq on ebay - darlington area

Currently reading:
General flip-paint cinq on ebay - darlington area

i cant believe some of you think it looks like hippycinqs cinq this car although nice has nothing on hippycinqs car, no where near ive got mag features on both and hippys is soooo much better.

just my oppinion anyway which do you lot think is best

it is actually really nice! the pics show off the paint really well!

however it isnt a patch on hippy's looks like it hasnt had the same sort of cash spent on it... and for something like that u would of thought he would of retrimmed the rear seats! :eek:

i think little things like that really let the car down!

It was built by a lad named Steve but he sold it a while ago. Dunno who's had it since. It's a nice car, the flame design painted over the real carbon bonnet is really cool. It was mag featured, can't remember which mag right now, then he sold it soon after.

Looks like it could do with a bit of TLC - it's a shame that so often a really tidy car gets sold on, and then never gets cared for the same way by the new owner (not always, I'd add, but I've seen it happen so many times). I guess the emotional attachment isn't the same as if the car was your own creation :(

If anyone on here gets it let me know, it'd be nice to see it being well-loved and used at shows again.

Hel

slightly (totally) off topic - but ive just sussed out user name helen, it only just 'clicked' even tho ive seen it many times before!

*arc goes back to his corner*

Compare

Attachments

• 7d_12_sb.jpg
    7d_12_sb.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 68
  • flip_cinquecento2.jpg
    flip_cinquecento2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 49
No it doesnt have the same bumper as mine. Mine came from a renault 5 (carisma). As far as i know his was made from his original bumper. The colour is more green / purple where mine was more blue / purple..
Im biased and i like mine better too!! Yes it is a shame that new owners dont care as much as the original owner does about the car.. ive just been told by someone that my car actually got damaged because the bloke was racing it and crashed it into a bollard (not in a carpark by someone else as he told me).. its gutting to think that i spent so much and drove it so carefully to avoid damage and he had it a few months and wrecked it. I used to park the car and move big sticks so it didnt scrape the bumper!! But thats the price i pay for selling i suppose. I really do miss it i have to say! The mg is nice but its full of problems and hasnt quite got the same fun factor!!

hippycinq said:
No it doesnt have the same bumper as mine.
I really do miss it i have to say! The mg is nice but its full of problems and hasnt quite got the same fun factor!!!

bumper is no where near as nice as hippys and the overall finnish of the car wasn't even in the same class, although it is nice i dont think any cinq will beat hippycinqs it is the BEST Cinq EVER made.

and hippy why dont you just buy the cinq back if you miss it.

And you never know maybe one day if i keep it i might just be able to challenge hippys cinq. maybe one day

Back