fli tweeters were do i put them punto mk1

Currently reading:
fli tweeters were do i put them punto mk1

ade1987

bought some fli tweeters but i cant find a place to put them only place i can think of is the side frame of the windscreen any help on how easy it is or any other places to place them?

bought some fli tweeters but i cant find a place to put them only place i can think of is the side frame of the windscreen any help on how easy it is or any other places to place them?

If you are going to put the midbasses in the doors. You could mount the tweets in the OEM dash locations.

P

In bin you off your trolley? Do you make a habit of throwing expense in the bin i very much doubt you do so if you havent any other suggestions id suggest you take your ass off my blokes page x Linz x

In bin you off your trolley? Do you make a habit of throwing expense in the bin i very much doubt you do so if you havent any other suggestions id suggest you take your ass off my blokes page x Linz x

Now thats just epic :slayer:

Matt got owned...

By someone that cant string a sentence together that makes sense? Nah :p

Right more time to reply now. No i am not off my trolley. I wouldnt class Fli as expensive speakers to be perfectly honest they cost what £2.50? Id suggest you return them to the store you purchased them from for a refund and then you should save up and invest in a good pair of component speakers and then you can further enhance them with an amplifier.

if it was me i'd make a sealed enclosure for them and put them in the boot, it'll be good for your ears (y)

Back