FLI Active Sub compatability

Currently reading:
FLI Active Sub compatability

Not following with the other speakers? I only have a pair of two front ones. Those ones i listed are my replacment for the standard ones.
But yeah i have to say that thing looks awesome. I really would like to get something off Amazon though, cause i have a £20 voucher that needs to be spent =D

Thanks man

if you were to get that active sub then you wont be able to attach anything else to it

if you got a seperate four channle amp then you could

erm i never really shop on amazon so dont know what there liek for ICE but that sub will work and it will sound okay but it wont have much on other sub and amps

Ahahah, thanks for clearing it up.
Yeah, Amazon don't have a great collection of ICE, but im not looking to spend more than £80-100 on a sub and amp. I know its a little low, but my job is crap and im still a student.
Also i don't really want to add a hell of a lot of speakers and dual subs and stuff, just fronts and a sub.

Appreciate it man. Hopefully be able to save up and i'll be heading straight for that JBL deal. Looks sweeet
Thanks again

ok well i know vibe and fli stuff get a right slandering here.......maybe rightly so...

i have the same sub,. bought iut a year ago as a tempory thing until i found and had money for something bigger and better. After its 40 hour run in on low to med volume to free it up it performs fantasticly well! i am very pleased with its performance and well worth the price. i dont know what experiances other people have had with it but i would definately recomend it, maybe not to serious audio lovers but to people who just want a cheap but quality kick to their music.
thanks alex

Thats the right answer imo. Save your pennies and do it properly. What are your wood work skills like :devil:
Well in high school i couldn't even make a decent clock in woodwork class :p
Also i have no tools to even start chopping up wood!

ok well i know vibe and fli stuff get a right slandering here.......maybe rightly so...

i have the same sub,. bought iut a year ago as a tempory thing until i found and had money for something bigger and better. After its 40 hour run in on low to med volume to free it up it performs fantasticly well! i am very pleased with its performance and well worth the price. i dont know what experiances other people have had with it but i would definately recomend it, maybe not to serious audio lovers but to people who just want a cheap but quality kick to their music.
thanks alex
I might as well just save up for something better anyway, ahah. But cheers for your input man

Back