Technical Flat spot and trouble starting

Currently reading:
Technical Flat spot and trouble starting

Just spoke to the guy with my car now, he reckons a fuseboard has failed and has cost him 500 notes to repair/have it done (which im not paying as it is under his 3 month warranty) and he reckons this is what has caused the failure of the car, as for the poor starting and flat spot i wont know until i have it back, which "should" be 2moro night so as for an update thats all i have now.

Just spoke to the guy with my car now, he reckons a fuseboard has failed and has cost him 500 notes to repair/have it done (which im not paying as it is under his 3 month warranty) and he reckons this is what has caused the failure of the car, as for the poor starting and flat spot i wont know until i have it back, which "should" be 2moro night so as for an update thats all i have now.

unless you don't end up paying for the fuse board ask him to keep the old fuse board as that's very uncommon so i'm doubting that

if it's all warranty then no bother

ye i thought the same that its VERY uncommon, perhaps he is jus trying to say its cost him loads to make it look like hes looking after me better than he is with the warranty, anyway up, he has got to get it sorted, should have been here tonight, but surprise surprise its been pushed back until 2moro now, a slight taking of the p1ss i feel, but we will soon see, il keep you posted

ye i thought the same that its VERY uncommon, perhaps he is jus trying to say its cost him loads to make it look like hes looking after me better than he is with the warranty, anyway up, he has got to get it sorted, should have been here tonight, but surprise surprise its been pushed back until 2moro now, a slight taking of the p1ss i feel, but we will soon see, il keep you posted

or he's just clutching at straws and really has no idea what's wrong

as a fuse board problem would cause things to wok or not work they cant really cause engine trouble and if they were the engine ecu would be able to tell you why like for example engine sensors losing power feeds and earth and so on

ah thats true, maybe he is clutching, have a guess what he said when i rang him on friday, the parts aint in but it will be done by monday!!!!!

got the car back, friday night went to pick it up, but he wasnt there so i couldnt talk to him but its back now, flat spot is better but still there now and again not all the time like before, the car is still a bit shakey starting but has not cut out yet, im at the point where im just glad to be back on the road, the a\c wasnt working before, it is now, but the 5 cd changer isnt working now, it says the magazine is empty, but it isnt and the lights are flashing on it, all in all ive been with out a car for nearly 6 weeks and not much has been sorted, its jus running with all the hassle im jus gonna keep it until it breaks down, too much hassle to get hin to take it back.. anyway as far as i know a fuseboard had failed and been replaced and is now running...

did any1 ever get 2 the bottom of this dodgy starting and loss of top end power business? im having the exact same problem at the moment with my car, other than these i have no other problems, no warning lights on dash etc. any1 else had this problem in the past? would love sum help off sum1 who no's wat ther doin, drivin me daft. much apreciated "chris".

ps its a standard cinquecento sporting 1.1

hello mate i have similar prob with my GT, im going to change the airflow meter on mine its a big possibility it could be that i changed trottle sensor crank sensor still same. change yr afm and let us now how it goes .

Back