General Flashing mileage

Currently reading:
General Flashing mileage

Ahh glad I saw this thread, I picked my 06 GP 1.9mjet up Thursday and mine was sat on the forecourt for 3 months and my mileage Ian flashing also! I do quite a few miles to work every day so legendary see if mine sortable itself out ??

I find that sometimes the mileage can flash if I turn the key all the way to start rather than letting the electrics do their checks before starting the engine. I think someone on a different thread said it was to do with starting the engine before the immobiliser has chance to fully disengage.

I find that sometimes the mileage can flash if I turn the key all the way to start rather than letting the electrics do their checks before starting the engine. I think someone on a different thread said it was to do with starting the engine before the immobiliser has chance to fully disengage.

You could well be right about this because my Grande punto sometimes flashes the millage then the next time I start the car it's gone away on its own.

Where are you located? If near Cambridge I can do it for you. A dealer can do it for you, at a cost. You can do it yourslf with Multiecuscan software www.Multiecuscan.net at fifty euros and a Elm 327 USB interface (£20) running on a laptop.

Robert G8RPI.
Hey Robert,
I’ve been having this exact same problem. Would you be able to sort mine out?? I’m in Oxford and am happy to travel to Cambridge.

Back