General Flashing mileage

Currently reading:
General Flashing mileage

Scott3188

My mileage is flashing on the display screen beside dials. Presuming it thinks it needs servicing
However it was done 5 months ago 3k since then.

How can I stop it flashing?

Cheers in advance

car requires a proxy alignment as the CAN network is falling out with its self

it is worth trying to take the battery off for half an hour or so and see if it clears

it could also be an early indicator that the battery is on its way out

How much will that cost me? Restarted the car and it's stopped.

depends on the dealer to be honest

if its stopped i'd leave it and see what happens mine has behaved since i fitted a new battery has the car been stood a while or done lots of short journeys?

Only had it 3 weeks god knows how long it's been sitting on forecourt. Done bout 800 mile so far.

Scott mine did this about a week after I bought it. Had been sitting in the forecourt for a couple of months during this hard winter. 3 months/3000 miles later, and it's never done it again.

Tested the battery and was getting a strong 14V off it when running. Think you just need to do a few more miles in it.

Scott mine did this about a week after I bought it. Had been sitting in the forecourt for a couple of months during this hard winter. 3 months/3000 miles later, and it's never done it again.

Tested the battery and was getting a strong 14V off it when running. Think you just need to do a few more miles in it.

Did u brakes take a while before wearing back in? Mines were making a sorta grinding noise, but seem to have stopped now :)

Flashing mileage is an indication the canbus cannot recognise a "satelite" system i.e from the stereo to the lights or window switch.There have been cases where the car has sat around and moisture has got in the fusebox codebox or somewhere else after use heater etc moisture can dissipate.

Flashing mileage is an indication the canbus cannot recognise a "satelite" system i.e from the stereo to the lights or window switch.There have been cases where the car has sat around and moisture has got in the fusebox codebox or somewhere else after use heater etc moisture can dissipate.

How would you solve the problem

Where can I get a canbus alignment done or get it checked over as I am having similar problems with mine.

I have plugged it in and am getting the following fault codes up
BCM
B100AA4A check configuration procedure failed, incorrect component installed

U172687 SDM Sensing And diagnostic module node absent on b-can missing message

U173387 CTM convergence telematic module node absent on b can missing message

ECM
U042281 Fire prevention system status from body control module invalid serial data received

IPC
U172687 sensing and diagnostic module missing message

I have the mileage flashing, seat belt lights on and airbag lights on, anyone able to help with this?

Where can I get a canbus alignment done or get it checked over as I am having similar problems with mine.

I have plugged it in and am getting the following fault codes up
BCM
B100AA4A check configuration procedure failed, incorrect component installed

U172687 SDM Sensing And diagnostic module node absent on b-can missing message

U173387 CTM convergence telematic module node absent on b can missing message

ECM
U042281 Fire prevention system status from body control module invalid serial data received

IPC
U172687 sensing and diagnostic module missing message

I have the mileage flashing, seat belt lights on and airbag lights on, anyone able to help with this?

Where are you located? If near Cambridge I can do it for you. A dealer can do it for you, at a cost. You can do it yourslf with Multiecuscan software www.Multiecuscan.net at fifty euros and a Elm 327 USB interface (£20) running on a laptop.

Robert G8RPI.

Back