flashing mileage and no power to radio 09 grande punto

Currently reading:
flashing mileage and no power to radio 09 grande punto

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

mikepunto89

I'm new here so firstly, hello - now with that out of the way I have an issue that seems to be causing me Tourettes,

my partner has owned fiats since they were shoe box shaped but this is my first 1, 3 days ago I noticed my radio didn't turn on when i started driving so pressed the on button - nothing!! then I noticed my mileage is flashing, read a few posts on here as well as other places regarding proxy alignment but they were all old posts so offered little to no help.

I switched back to my factory radio and still no power and flashing mileage both radio in-line fuses are fine but have been having problems accesing the console fuse box as it's behind my blue&me and I have big hands so any info on which fuses to check would be appreciated, I'm trying to avoid going to fiat as I don't want a huge bill just to have my music back but also cannot continue to drive without my music ?. I have tried the pull battery and reset system all I got was to reset my clock.

Hopefully someone out there has some info i have not stumbled upon yet.

car is 59 plate grande punto active 8v 1.4, thanks in advance.

Hi there - I know this was a long time ago nad there is no answer but I have the same problem. Did you find a solution please?

Ken

Hi there, had same issue and losing power steering and car power. Turned out to be alternator issue. Check if battery charges

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back