Technical Flashing mileage and no blue me (Abarth 2012)

Currently reading:
Technical Flashing mileage and no blue me (Abarth 2012)

Vafung19802

Hi all

My 2012 abarth has developed a fault
The blue and me has stoped working
No steering wheel controls (blue me ) work
And the mileage is flashing

Any ideas ?
I’ve been told I could replace the module (blue me ) but would this stop the mileage too from flashing ?
Thank you
Any help much appreciated 👍🏻

The odometer in mine started flashing around Christmas & my Blue&Me stopped working. My Fiat500 is 2013 (from new) & the battery coming up to 10 years old. Internet searches suggested the module had gone & I really didn't want the expense of a Fiat dealer. So I left it & then in March, after not starting the car for 3 weeks, the battery was dead & held no charge. Had the battery replaced at the garage but the odometer was still flashing, until I amended the clock (change to BST) & everything started working. Blue& Me reverted to original language but otherwise all good. So I suggest if the battery is old replacing it before the expense of a Fiat dealer.

The odometer in mine started flashing around Christmas & my Blue&Me stopped working. My Fiat500 is 2013 (from new) & the battery coming up to 10 years old. Internet searches suggested the module had gone & I really didn't want the expense of a Fiat dealer. So I left it & then in March, after not starting the car for 3 weeks, the battery was dead & held no charge. Had the battery replaced at the garage but the odometer was still flashing, until I amended the clock (change to BST) & everything started working. Blue& Me reverted to original language but otherwise all good. So I suggest if the battery is old replacing it before the expense of a Fiat dealer.

Hi all thank you for your reply’s
I did think this and changed the battery so has a brand new battery,
But still no blue me and still millage flashing

Back