Flashing Light?

Currently reading:
Flashing Light?

G

griffy

Flashing light, Red, looks abit like the one that comes on when handbrake is applied, i am guessing it is the warning light for brakes, am i right?

Check your brake fluid level it maybe slightly under full.

my brake fluid is fine what else isit, can i just be the brake pad sensor, thing is i only changed the front brakes 4 months ago or so, so that around 3 - 4000 miles, i got halford ones on, are they sh!te?

same thing is on my car too only changed pads bout 3 - 4 months n pads r fine so is fluid but it only came on wen i was being towed home.

cheers

NewSig.jpg

i noticed there r too icons the same, one obove the other. is that 1 for front brakes and other for rear?

couldnt answer that its definetely brakes as manual states but everything is fine but it flickers could it be a bad earth?

cheers

NewSig.jpg

Check the wire coming from the brake pad itself. It may have come disconnected and it hitting the disc occasionaly to cause the flashing

The handbrake light DOES NOT indicate worn pads. The pad wear indicator is a DIFFERENT light.

i kno that, but there are also to lights as well as the handbrake one, which are the same or similar. it is under the one that is lighting up with me