Styling FK-Automotive badgless sports grill for Grande Punto £15 delivered

Currently reading:
Styling FK-Automotive badgless sports grill for Grande Punto £15 delivered

Forgive me if i'm wrong.

But unless you've posted a link to an image upside down this appears to be the lower grill, and thus has no badge anyway, regardless.

Which if it is the case, aught to be stated so the few of us who don't read things twice over decide to send cash for something that isn't what they believe.

To those who won't think twice about what they are looking at and hastily send cash they could be quite peeved, no?

Last edited:
Forgive me if i'm wrong.
But unless you've posted a link to an image upside down this appears to be the lower grill, and thus has no badge anyway, regardless.
Which if it is the case, aught to be stated so the few of us who don't read things twice over decide to send cash for something that isn't what they believe.
To those who won't think twice about what they are looking at and hastily send cash they could be quite peeved, no?

Photo is just upside down haha :p will fit fine, good price to.(y)

Last edited:
Just double checking. If it were a mistake i'd be one of the fools likely to go in blind and completely oblivious!

I wasn't trying to question your integrity though, so please don't think i was. Glad all is as it should be.

And seeing as it is, £15!!!!! Wish i'd bought mine from you now lol, having payed £40 odd for my second hand one :cry:

Only ever seen pictures of them upside down.

Bottom grille is a completely different shape to the top one, it's not hard to tell the difference (y)

I've admired and adored Grande's since they were first introduced, and owned one now for nearly 2 years, and i've never even taken notice the two grills are different shapes haha. I just noticed the image upside down and thought about the top one being the other way around. Never thought about shape difference :rolleyes:

I've admired and adored Grande's since they were first introduced, and owned one now for nearly 2 years, and i've never even taken notice the two grills are different shapes haha. I just noticed the image upside down and thought about the top one being the other way around. Never thought about shape difference :rolleyes:

Haha I only ever found out cause a mate of mine found a grille in the middle of the road, picked it up and just so happened to be a perfect fit for his bravo, so we tried the GP and also fits, so slightly battered spare grille! (y)

Not sure how to get hold of this guy.....anyone? Asked if he had any left 3 days ago but no reply. Dont fancy just transferring money until i know all is legit and he still has some in stock lol otherwise will look like a right Melon ;)

Order finally arrived but the Punto grills marked as unavailable :mad:

The FK website shows them as available and they relieved me of my cash so not happy.

Have asked for an explanation and will update thread when I get it

Back