Technical Fixed at last!!

Currently reading:
Technical Fixed at last!!

N344HLU

Well after a week of pulling my hair out and thinking that my car was knackered all is now good-thanks to St Leonards Motors Fiat in Hastings.
You may remember my posts last week where i had been told i needed a new ECU by another garage(useless idiots),well that was infact rubbish-the actual cause of my emissions problems was a knackered Catalytic Converter(how the other garage didn't work this out i don't know-i thought thats what the Diagnostic was for?).Anyway,we then took the car the main Fiat dealer(apprehensively)who were very sympathetic and after spending the best part of 3 days on it,diagnosed the cat as the problem and promptly fitted a new one.The best thing was the price-under £200(infact way under)!I was chuffed and the car now runs sweeter than ever and doesnt have the irritating flat spots when you get to 2500(ish)rpm-great!Oh and of course the most important thing is it meant it passed its MOT!woohoo!
My faith in main-dealer garages has definitely been reinstated so thankyou St Leonards Motors and thankyou everyone here for your comments/advice!(y) (y) (y)

Back