General Fitting New Stero Mp3 /cd Player

Currently reading:
General Fitting New Stero Mp3 /cd Player

steaker

just picked up my stilo , what a car i love it already only had it a few hours and im very impressed , mine has only got a tape player ,im putting in a new stero and was wondering is the wiring behind the stilo stero put into a block sowhen i slide me new one in its a case of just connecting the two things together , is it that easy or a bit more hard work .

couldnt see any diagram there mate , may just take to halfords .

did do mate all installed now , new face plate and nice new kenwood aswell , very pleased stilo owner

Get some pics up, you going to change the speakers?
leaving the speakers in , i think there a good speaker , im 38 so i dont need a ultra loud system . all good though

Yeah but if your not music mad the standard speakers are pretty good in comparison to others. I would only change the speakers if i was fitting an amp because they generally handle the sounds of Jacko and queen or whatever he listens to with very little distortion from the amp on the headunit.
I found that you only get distortion when you step up to the likes of Dance, Drum and Bass and Hip Hop.

Yeah but if your not music mad the standard speakers are pretty good in comparison to others. I would only change the speakers if i was fitting an amp because they generally handle the sounds of Jacko and queen or whatever he listens to with very little distortion from the amp on the headunit.
I found that you only get distortion when you step up to the likes of Dance, Drum and Bass and Hip Hop.
i listen to all sorts , chemical brothers , ian dury the clash, madness queen ,artic monkeys, the jam etc etc i really do think the speakers in me stilo are top notch there not tiny and carry the bass quite well with out distortion.

yea i would have to agree. i was quite impressed with the original speakers. tho in fairness whenever i get the time and the money, i will end up changing them to type R's im thinkin and insulate round the pods to avoid any rattle from some extreme bass, lol

Back