Styling fitting bucket seats ?

Currently reading:
Styling fitting bucket seats ?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Do you want the seats to be easily adjustable? If not the easiest way is, imo, fixed side plates. Adjusting the seats however is a spanner/ratchet affair.

Side plates aren't suitable then. iirc, sub frames are typically bolted to the runners and the seat to the sub frames.

So from what u r saying ? i can just buy the subframes (on the ebay link above).

1) bolt the subframe on the rails
2)bolt the seat onto the subframe ?

But where abouts do the seat bolt onto the subframe ? And do i need anything else apart from the subframes?

Cheers

Honestly I can't remember. As my partner an I have the seat in the same position I didn't pay much attention to sub frames etc after realising that.

Sorry.

I'm not short, 178cm, and yeah, if they are fixed, then there is no chance in hell of getting past ;) ! If you can recline them forward though, it isn't too hard.

Not done it on mine though, I still have stock seats at the moment. Buckets will go in with cage and harness after i get some more power in the front...obviously i won't have to worry a bout passengers ;)

ycming- do you actually need to carry passengers? I have heard on the rumour mill that if you take the rears out you can save insurance costs...don't know if its true though ;)

picture is shown with runners attatched, these are NOT included in the auction but are available if you should require them, please mail me

Not sure if yours will work :S are probably best to email them.

TBH though, looking at the generic moutning holes on them, they look highly compromised! I certainly wouldn't trust it in a high speed crash ;)

Also note;
auction is for 2 Z- Bars which is enough to mount 1 seat

So if you need two sets AND the runners, prices are going to get high.

Back