The Bravo handles as we all know rot with age. You can go for Marea hard plastic handles, Alfa 147 handles which have a gap between the bodywork and handle or original replacements that will rot again. I present to you the latest option Fiat 500 handles! When I was looking at a 500 in the showroom I realised the handle had all the right proportions so would most likely fit.

They are made by Valeo. The mechanism design is Identical to Alfa 147 handles The added bonus these handles give is being completely flat so they will fit flush with your body work. They are made out of plastic that has been metalised, a process where plastic is coated with a metal. The finish is a very nice mirror chrome.

0735485872 RHD Right Side Handle (has key hole)
0735485875 LHD Left Side Handle (has key hole)

If you wish to de-lock the passenger side order all right hand drive parts. If you wish to de-lock both sides then obviously you can order a mixture of left hand drive and right hand drive parts.
guide-01.jpg

guide-02.jpg

I think it’s a shame the pin that holds the handle mechanism is not removable like the old handles because this prevents you completely disassembling the handle.