General First street tests Abarth 500 electric. (exclusive)

Currently reading:
General First street tests Abarth 500 electric. (exclusive)

2022-Abarth-500-elettrica-foto-spia-01.jpg

2022-Abarth-500-elettrica-foto-spia-02.jpg

2022-Abarth-500-elettrica-foto-spia-03.jpg

2022-Abarth-500-elettrica-foto-spia-04.jpg

2022-Abarth-500-elettrica-foto-spia-05.jpg

https://www.quattroruote.it/news/fo...00_elettrica_uscita_foto_caratteristiche.html

This thing is going to fly! But what’s going to make it stand out from the 500? A bigger battery? Absolutely gutted fossil fuels are being faded out.. but let’s hope hydrogen h2o are the future and not battery

This thing is going to fly! But what’s going to make it stand out from the 500? A bigger battery? Absolutely gutted fossil fuels are being faded out.. but let’s hope hydrogen h2o are the future and not battery
Yep battery seems to me like 8 tarck. I cant see it being a long term complete solution. Hydrogen seems to offer a better way but I htin k it requires quite a bit of power to produce at the moment. We need a range of fuel options for different applications. Carting round half a ton of battery cannot be a good used of limited available power and battery production is DIRTY. I still storngly disapprove of making such things. We need to sort out our life threatening problems before going down the performance road.

Back