General First Service

Currently reading:
General First Service

twobigdogs

Just had my 500x 1.4 petrol 1st service at 9000 miles at my dealer.£55 and it included a wash and Hoover. It was basically updates and checks etc but what I was surprised was it came with a further free 12 months of Fiat breakdown cover! It's called "sara" service activated roadside assistance active from date of service. I'd never heard of this and thought the initial new car 12 months breakdown cover just ended. A very pleased Fiat owner[emoji106]

Just had my 500x 1.4 petrol 1st service at 9000 miles at my dealer.£55 and it included a wash and Hoover. It was basically updates and checks etc but what I was surprised was it came with a further free 12 months of Fiat breakdown cover! It's called "sara" service activated roadside assistance active from date of service. I'd never heard of this and thought the initial new car 12 months breakdown cover just ended. A very pleased Fiat owner[emoji106]

Good to hear. Hope my Dealer offers the same in a couple of months.

That's a good price. Obviously it doesn't include oil/filter as they're not required for warranty terms until 2 years or 18k (petrol) or 2 years/21k (diesel) but it's still half the price some places have charged.

Also good to see they included the years' roadside assistance. I know other manufacturers including Ford were doing this a while ago (assume they still are), but it's fairly new to Fiat. A word of warning - not all dealers seem to be offering it (stupidly), so if you want it, check beforehand when getting quotes.

I think it's provided by Allianz, or at least it was, but i've not seen recent paperwork. Anyway, nice to see a happy Fiat dealer customer :)

Back