General (First Post) Hi all...

Currently reading:
General (First Post) Hi all...

BennettBhoy

Morning everyone! Just thought id say hi, I've just bought myself a Stilo Abarth; i used to member a while back when i had my lovely broom yellow fiat bravo then i got a selespeed alfa 147, then i crossed over to the dark side and got a BMW 320 but with a fast approaching wedding it had to go so now im back with my Abarth!.

Right my first help question... Does anyone know where i could pick up an 'owners manual/handbook' from? The chap i bought from had never had one!? Ive had look on ebay etc but to no avail! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
James
:)

Last edited:

JFL

you *****!!
Try Ebay, there might be something on there, if not trawl car boot sales :confused:, im not sure.

Welcome back to the forum and i hope your abarth serves you well :D.

Geoff

Hello mate(y) , Nice to see another Abarth owner, What year/colour etc is it? mines a silver 52 plate that i've had from 6 months old.

Geoff

OP
OP
B

BennettBhoy

I've tried ebay but no luck, they have lots of repair manuals on CD but i was looking for the handbook that should come with the car.

Hello mate(y) , Nice to see another Abarth owner, What year/colour etc is it? mines a silver 52 plate that i've had from 6 months old.

Geoff

Hi mate,
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Mines 02 Plate, 65K, FSH, the log book says its black but its that dark purpley type colour!

What should i be paying for something like that?

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Pretty :p

Only reason I have a 1.8 is of car insure prices <.< are just totaly stupid like over 2.5k -_- :( well I'm happy with my yellow baby anyways for time being in years down line will go a grade higher :)

JFL

you *****!!
I have the 1.9JTD model. It goes well enough, but i get joys from the fact that i can go 500-600 miles on £45 - which is quite nice.

My engine is more then big enough for someone my age, as opposed to the 1.2's that lads my age usually drive, and its reasonabally cheap to insure.

My car looks like an abarth from the outside and is specced well enough, not sure what the major differences are on the outside.

Attachments

• Stilo 2.JPG
    Stilo 2.JPG
    432.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Stilo 1.JPG
    Stilo 1.JPG
    469 KB · Views: 6

JFL

you *****!!
Got it on may 29th and still enjoying it. Only problems now is the cold weather in a morning, the Stilo demists the windows fine, but isnt very good at heating the cabin - the thick jackets are out.

Only problem is, im quite tempted by a Panda 100 :eek:.