Panda First pics of my white 100hp

Currently reading:
Panda First pics of my white 100hp

The Panda stands alone with it's own style (y)

I totally agree! I like the fact that it doesn't look like the new corsa or clio etc, 'cause they all look the same now (n)

Looks Lurvely (y)

now get those alloys powder coated black or grey while they are in good nick :D

Definitely tempted with the wheels, not 100% sure though. I will be starting off by doing the induction kit. Then my plan is to get the Raggazon exhaust and lower it :D

All in good time though - I absolutely love it as it is, so I'm not sure I could handle the excitement!!!:p

Not sure about getting it remapped. I like it just the way it is and don't want to ruin the fun. The handling is very important to me (y)

The only certain mod at the mo is the induction kit!

It's exceeded all my expectations! Every little journey in it makes me love it even more :D

I was looking at these recently but with the other half commuting daily the stupidly good mpg of our punto JTD HGT forced ( :D ) me to buy another.

That's my favourite 100bhp i've seen yet, nice pics too.

I was looking at these recently but with the other half commuting daily the stupidly good mpg of our punto JTD HGT forced ( :D ) me to buy another.

That's my favourite 100bhp i've seen yet, nice pics too.

Thanks! Glad you like :D

I can understand why you didn't get one. I've now done almost 500 miles and it averaging on 35mpg.

Back